Your guide to creating sustainable event booths
Creating low impact events requires a collective effort from everyone attending.
We’ve devised some easy actions and top tips to help you exhibit sustainably. Reduce your environmental impact as an IMEX exhibitor, and help support the local Las Vegas community.
See our sustainable exhibiting guides:
Building your own booth?
Share this page today with your booth constructor.
- Ask your constructor (EAC) to create as little waste as possible
- Pallets and wooden crates should not be left behind after build-up and breakdown. Your constructor should take these materials back for recycling
- Use sustainable and healthy construction materials such as FSC certified lumber, low VOC paint and glue
- Build reusable and modular structures instead of single-use structures and use recyclable alternatives to polystyrene
- Order separate recycling bins for paper
Before the show
Join the People and Planet pledge
Booking a hardwall booth?
Order climate-friendly food
Sustainable booth planning
At the show
Travel sustainably in Las Vegas
- Four Seasons, Mandalay Bay
- Delano, Luxor and New York New York
Level up your knowledge
Conserve energy and water
- Look out for the water drop symbols on food menus for options with low water use
IMEX | EIC People & Planet Theater
Before you leave the show
Hand back your badge
Donate and divert
Give something back
Share your feedback
With special thanks to MeetGreen®
Contact Eric Wallinger on email@example.com to find out how MeetGreen can help with your next event.
TALKING POINT: HUMAN NATURE
Our annual talking point allows you to explore a single emerging or important trend. For 2023 our talking point is Human Nature—an understanding and celebration of all that’s good about being human.
Explore our 2023 talking point