Travel Value: Hosted Buyer Reimbursement Bandings
IMEX America will reimburse you for a round-trip airfare up to the value in currency in the reimbursement bandings table, according to departure point, as a guide.
Please ensure you agree your reimbursement amount with IMEX America before booking your travel.
Written confirmation from IMEX America of value of your reimbursement will be the final amount and honored on completion of attendance requirements.
Please note, for buyers attending from outside the USA, reimbursements for international flights are available to those buyers who have been invited by an IMEX approved Intermediary.
Refund Terms and Conditions
Once you receive a confirmation email from IMEX that you have been accepted onto the IMEX America Hosted Buyer Program you may book your flights. IMEX will refund the cost of your travel to the Trade Show up to an agreed amount – see the reimbursement table. Book your flights as soon as possible.
IMEX cannot be responsible for costs incurred if the following Terms & Conditions are not met by you:
Terms and Conditions:
• If your flight arrives on an exhibition day (Tuesday October 15, Wednesday October16, Thursday October 17, 2013) , it must arrive before 10.00am and depart after 5.30pm (17:30)
• If suitable flight times are not available, please find times as close as possible to those shown above and contact the IMEX team for authorisation before booking your flight. IMEX only needs to pre-authorise flights which do not meet the terms and conditions outlined.
• If you are attending IMEX America Association Focus, Monday October 14, you need to arrive by 11.00am
• Book your flights according to your Hosted Buyer Program dates (contact your intermediary if you are unsure about your program dates)
• If you book flights that fall outside your Hosted Program dates, you will be responsible for additional hotel accommodation, unless previously agreed by IMEX
• Flights will be reimbursed up to the maximum shown in the flight reimbursement table. Please check this before booking.
• IMEX advises booking your flights as early as possible to ensure that they fall within the refund banding limits
• IMEX will reimburse whichever is the lower – either the actual flight cost (including taxes) or the maximum shown for the relevant banding on the IMEX reimbursement table.
• If you can only secure flights above the banding limit please contact IMEX for authorization before booking your flights
• If you cannot find your preferred departure airport within the reimbursement table, please contact the IMEX hosted buyer team to agree the reimbursement amount before booking your flight
• Baggage costs and early check-in fees: IMEX will refund baggage costs for a maximum of one bag per person and early check in fees, only if this is claimed at the same time as the flight cost and the total cost is within the banding limit.
• Travel Insurance: All hosted buyers are responsible for their own travel insurance. Insurance costs will not be refunded by IMEX
• Currency: Refunds are made in either US$, £GBP or Euro €. Flights booked in other currencies will be calculated using the prevailing rates at the time of authorising your refund
• Bank Charges: IMEX will cover bank transfer charges and Check charges from its own account. You may be charged by your own bank or an intermediary bank for receiving the transfer or Check. IMEX will not cover these bank charges. If you provide invalid bank details and a bank transfer or Check is rejected you will be responsible for your own and any additional charges incurred by IMEX.
• Proof of Identity: To comply with international tax and banking laws you must come to the Hosted Buyer refund office at the exhibition and provide
o Photo ID (passport or driving licence)
o A copy of your fast track email (if you have received one) OR
o Supporting travel documentation which must confirm the ticket price and your confirmation-mail of your Hosted Buyer Status.
• Cancellations: IMEX cannot refund flight costs for buyers who cancel their participation
• Frequent Flyer Miles: Flights booked using frequent flyer or Airmiles cannot be refunded