Buyer Attendee Benefits
Buyer attendees will have access to an even better experience at IMEX America 2013.
• Admission to Smart Monday’s educational sessions (complimentary, except where shown).
• MPI Keynotes each morning, Monday – Thursday.
• Up to 100 educational sessions and campfires throughout the IMEX America week.
• MPI buyer – supplier receptions (not necessary to be an MPI member).
• Full access to the IMEX online scheduling system and messaging service: make your appointments with exhibitors before you get onsite – make sure you see the people you need to meet – liaise with them before the show to get more business done face-to-face.
• Complimentary shuttle bus transfers in Las Vegas (between designated hotels, Sands Expo and airport).
• Free wi-fi (at designated hotspots).
• Discounted accommodations at the Headquarters Hotel – The Venetian®| The Palazzo®.
• Discounted airfares through Official Airline – Delta; plus Skyteam, Star Alliance and American Airlines.
How can buyers get these benefits?
- Register your interest as a buyer attendee now.
- Registration will be available in Summer 2013. Please ensure you register your full details within the form.
- The IMEX America team will double-check your registration – ensuring that you are an industry buyer (no other qualification criteria is necessary).
- You will have automatic access to the above benefits via your IMEX America Attendee Zone on the website.